Need a Speaker for Your Upcoming Event?
If your audience of entrepreneurs, women entrepreneurs, or small business owners wants…
- more clients,
- help finding their first clients,
- to learn how to network for new business leads,
- more client referrals,
- clarity around who their ideal client is,
- to clean up their energy and make more sales,
- to be motivated into action,
- a more strategic, focused, and effective marketing plan
- or is in need of an inspirational pep talk to get out and start making a difference by sharing their gifts with the world…
…you’re in the right place!
With a knack for public speaking, Amanda helps women, entrepreneurs, and small business owners walk away with simple ideas they can implement in their daily businesses and lives to be more deliberate in their daily actions, attract more clients, get clear on their target market, connect with their intuition, align with what they really want, manage their energy, have a better understanding of their life’s purpose, and position themselves as leaders in their industry.
Amanda is an easy-going, extemporaneous, and interactive speaker who is incredibly comfortable on stage. She brings great energy to any room, and is often guided by her intuition to support her audiences in the moment. Presentations are designed to be rich in content while teaching and supporting attendees at all levels in the room no matter where they are on their entrepreneurial journey.
Her non-traditional and counter-intuitive insights offer ah-has that will inspire action, attract clarity, and boost the confidence of your audience members.
Need an emcee for your event?
Amanda’s great at warming up audiences, thinking on her feet, and flexible when it comes to unplanned circumstances (in the case of technological failures, programming delays, and other situations that may arise), adjusting for shifts in the energy of a room, and can keep your event moving smoothly while keeping your audience engaged.
Knowing the importance and power of our words, Amanda chooses to use non-offensive humor and language appropriate for all audiences.
While speaking engagements can be customized for specific audience needs, a few common topics include:
- Networking for Introverts and Extroverts
- How to Network Like a Pro: Get Leads From Every Event You Attend
- Becoming a Client Magnet: How to Narrow Your Focus While Expanding Your Reach
- Permission to Fail: How to Get Good at Entrepreneurship
- The Clear Path to Clients: 5 Simple Steps to Attract Your Ideal Clients
Recent Speaking Events:
- The Lakeview Rotary Club
- The Founding Moms
- WESOS – Women Entrepreneurs Secrets of Success
- Wellness Professionals
- Oak Park-River Forest Chamber Women in Business
- eWomens Network
- Women Business Owners Near West
“Want an engaging speaker?
Look no further. Amanda’s got it all. Her knowledge of marketing is vast. Her pizzazz for presenting is unmatched. We loved having her at our event so much we asked her back for more. Hire her.”
Amanda spoke at my founding moms’ group, her presentation was very thought provoking in that many of us had never drilled down to who it is we serve well and enjoy the most. The value from the presentation was to really get us to think about the attributes of our ideal client so we can replicate them.
Professional Speaker Training
Graduate of Groover Seminars’ Authentic Speaker Academy
Photograph Credit: Michael Courier Photography