Get access to 3 short videos that will change how you network forever!
As an entrepreneur, you’ve probably been told repeatedly that networking is one of the best ways to find clients, connect with people who can refer prospects to you, and let people know that you’re open for business.
That may be true if you’re more extroverted, but if you’re introverted, networking can be a disaster waiting to happen. It can feel like your worst nightmare, as you try to navigate a room full of strangers without knowing what to say. I know because I’m an introvert who’s wasted too many hours at uncomfortable events trying desperately to find someone meaningful to connect with, only to leave with cards for people that weren’t the right fit for me.
Once, after attending 5 events in two days and collecting dozens of business cards, I arrived home sick and exhausted with no solid leads to show for it. I was discouraged, drained, and ready to throw in the towel. I knew there had to be a better way and I did everything I could to find it.
If you think you have to attend events with rooms full of people, collect as many business cards as you can, and walk around selling your services to anyone who will listen to you in order to build a successful business, I’m here to offer you a better way and an easier path to networking within your comfort zone while still making the connections you need to grow your business.
Instead of fearing and dreading your next networking opportunity, I want you to have a strategy in place that sets you up for success.
I want you to…
- know where to go so that you spend less money on events that aren’t a good fit for you, and you’re comfortable at the events you attend.
- know who to meet so that you don’t exert all of your energy talking to people who aren’t a match for your business and instead connect with referral partners who can help your business grow.
- know what to say when someone asks what you do so that you can clearly explain your business, who you serve, the results you achieve for your clients, and what a good referral looks like in a way that makes it easy to ask for referrals.
I’m going to teach you how to create a networking strategy that gets you in the right place, in front of the right people, saying the right things to build the right referral partnerships, and attract the right prospective clients.
To help you, my fellow introvert, find better ways to successfully market yourself and your business, I’ve created three short videos that will change the way you approach networking to improve your results and make it worth your time.
We’ll cover the WHO, WHAT, and WHERE of networking to build a solid networking strategy and referral foundation for your business.
Register today to receive:
- access to three 15-minute training videos full of examples, tips, and strategic ways to make networking work for you
- a Networking Strategically planner to identify where to go, who to meet, and what to say
- the Magic Pitch Formula to get your elevator speech ready for your next introduction
- my Favorite Client Formula to easily attract clients and train the people you meet to gladly provide you referrals
- an invite to the secret Entrepreneurs Finding Clarity Facebook Group
It’s all FREE.
What are you waiting for?
“I wish I had seen this 20 years ago! It would have completely changed my business.”
“This was really helpful and gave me a much more strategic way of looking at how I’m networking and whether it’s worth my time to attend all of the events I’m invited to. Huge time saver and way more effective than what I was doing before.”